Kudos to Nancy Miller and TNT for bringing Saving Grace dvd into our homes! Just can't thank you enough! The twists, turns and possibilities are endless..I'm so hooked!!
Holly Hunter is magnificent as Grace! Amazing how she embodies that character so easily! WOW! The same thing goes for every single actor on this show. Leon..Kenny..Baily..Laura..Bobby..just so naturally become their characters, like its' their second skin..and that is magical to watch! Kudos on the casting, and to the whole cast!
I can't wait for more, and hope Saving Grace dvd has a very long run! It really pulls at some major heartstrings!! Must see TV..drama and comedy..you betcha! Thank you! ~ Rebel
Many comments have been problems with religion in the first game. I do not know, and I am anything but a practitioner. I found this angel, beautifully played by Leon Rippy, which I enjoyed in Deadwood is not everyone's idea of an angel, but I guess the angels and the gods can appear in any what pretext that suits their purposes, and I'm sure Earl chewing tobacco is more appropriate to save Grace Hanadarko - whose name was almost the name of a town in Caddo County.
[url=http://membershipmanager.com/]chamber software[/url]
Bookmarks